Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby

Devendra Banhart ~ Baby from Ron Winter on Vimeo.



Baby, I finally know what I'm going after.
I'm learning to let in all the laughter.
(Holy moly) You're so funny, you crack me up, you crack me up.

Look out for dreams that keep returnin',
'Cause magic ain't no hand me down yearnin'.
You gotta feel it, gotta want it,
The way I want you babe.

Travelin' by choo choo train,
We know where, we just don't know when,
Like some everlasting onion pulled by love.

Never heard a better bad joke said out loud,
You flip flop, and I wild out.
(Can you believe it?) I can't believe it, but it's true.
You're giving eighty billion years of giggling,
A whole new world to live in,
But this one's real, this one's real, this one's real.

Like a bow tied kangaroo,
You be one and I'll be one too.
Play it goofy or play it cool,
We're on our minds.

Everything that happened,
You know it don't mean a thing to us,
'Cause so much is gonna happen because...

You showed me a sunset overflowin'.
Who cares where it's goin', as long as you're next to me.

(Devendra Banhart)

1 comment:

Ana Ribeiro said...

Loooooooooooooooove it!